Terms & Conditions:
All Sales are deemed final and are not subject to refund / exchange.
All watches sold by us are Guaranteed Original and professionally certified and inspected.
Cancellation and refunds are subject to our approval and we reserve the final rights to the decision.
Should the products received are not in working condition, we can choose to repair / replace / make good or to refund the product, subject to case by case basis and are subject to management discretion.
TimepieceWatches.Co will service every brand name watch sold by us for a period of up to 1 to 5 years after purchase. Watches that have symptoms of abnormally gaining time, losing time, or not keeping proper time will be serviced under our warranty program. Our warranty does not cover "external damage" to the product.
What's Not Covered
Our warranty does not cover any damage resulting from, water/moisture damage. Additionally, the TimepieceWatches.Co warranty does not cover any damage to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet / band, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch. Damage that occurs due to having the watch serviced by a third party null and voids the warranty from TimepieceWatches.Co
This limited warranty does not cover any damage if there is evidence of excessive wear and tear, or if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines. Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty or any implied warranties.
- External wear-and-tear from daily, normal use.
- External damage to the product. Any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch.
- Defects caused by outside force or improper use. ANY such incidental damages which occur by dropping or banging the timepiece.
- Any loss of stones or gems on the outer portion of the watch or watch face.
- Outside modifications and third party repair attempts will void the warranty.
- Any damage if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines.
- Watches that are labeled as water resistant feature a screw down crown. The crown must be screwed down properly at all times to keep the watch casing from receiving water damage inside the stem. Water damage is not covered under the warranty by TimepieceWatches.Co nor any manufacturer.
Please present the original copy of the warranty card with valid company chop along with the purchase invoice for service.